We are now accepting memberships for 2017. The membership fee is £30 for 2017. Forms can be downloaded for members renewing and for enthusiasts who would like to join BHCR. Renewal forms have been sent out to all members but you can download the attached form now to renew your membership or join the club.
For those with computers payments can now be made via the website. Payments are taken by paypal
Although the minimum entry fee is £30 there is no maximum fee! The club’s committed policy of improving the Revival Meeting from one year to the next means that we require more funds to carry out the improvements necessary. Our focus for 2017 will be to extend the paddock parking areas and look at ways of improving the overall layout of the venue to make access for spectators easier. All this eats into our Club’s funds, so more than ever your Membership Fee is very important to the club and any additional contributions will be most welcome.”
BHCR Membership Benefits
- Free spectator entry to the Revival Meetings on production of your Membership Card
- Membership of an MSA and SACU approved club with membership card
- A quarterly Bulletin available only to members and not available on the BHCR website.
- A copy of the annual full colour souvenir photo-book of the Revival Meeting
- Two BHCR window stickers advertising the 2017 Revival meeting
- A reduction of £5 from the entry fee for each of the hill climbs (£10)
- The opportunity to assist the club up to and during the 2017 Revival Meeting
- Your Membership Fee helps to maintain, support and improve the oldest Scottish Motor Racing venue